Enhance your education.
Are you an eager, creative thinker interested in developing and applying your skills to meet the
challenges of tomorrow? We’re ready to meet you!
The Koch Scholars Program awards 50 scholarships of $5,000 each, plus networking and professional development opportunities to students from universities across the country.
Applications open on January 15 and close on March 15.
Applications for 2021 are now closed.
- Majors Include: Accounting, Data Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Health & Safety, IT, Supply Chain and General Business (or related majors)
- Must be a full-time college student (at least 12 credit hours)
- Graduation Date: Between Summer 2023 – Spring 2024 (1st/2nd year students in a 4 year program, or 2nd/3rd year students in a 5 year program)
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- No prior acceptance of an employment offer from a Koch company
- Dependents of family members currently employed by Koch companies and/or affiliates are not eligible
- Past recipients of scholarships from Koch companies and/or affiliates are not eligible
- Not open to skilled trade roles
Application. Interviews. Selection.
The application process is completely virtual. There are three rounds:
- Submit your application. Answer a few questions and submit a brief video interview before March 15.
- Invitation to a live virtual session. Selected applicants will join Koch team members in a live, group activity.
- Become a Koch Scholar. Fifty students will be invited to join the Koch Scholars Program.
Frequently asked questions.
- What’s the selection process?
Applications will be reviewed based on academic achievements, university organizations and activities, relevant work experience, and honors and awards. Selected applicants will be invited to a virtual interview session with the Koch Early Career team prior to final scholarship selections.
- If I apply for a scholarship, do I also have to apply for
We hope that you’ll want to explore internship, co-op and full-time career opportunities with Koch companies. However, a commitment to an employment offer is not required to participate in the Koch Scholars Program.
- What opportunities does Koch offer?
As one of the largest private companies in America, we offer countless ways for you to get involved, gain firsthand experience and make an immediate difference. Explore our many career opportunities.
- Can I participate in the Koch Scholars Program more than
The Koch Scholars Program provides one-time financial assistance and is non-renewable. Past recipients of scholarships from Koch companies and/or affiliates are not eligible to reapply each year. However, those not selected as recipients are welcome to reapply.