Electrical Engineering Intern
This job posting is no longer active.
You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
We continue to grow our engineering staff and are looking for a talented Engineering Assistant interested in our Transportation Solutions Group. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the right opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on our automotive solutions to support next generation sensor modules.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Concept Design and Development
- Perform updates to existing product’s circuits and PCB layouts as needed
- Support Identification of primary and alternate electronic components for new product concepts
- Setup and test breadboard-based concept designs of new products
- Perform PCB rework
- Support debugging of faulty product samples
Design Verification & Product Validation
- Perform tests to record electrical on electronic sensor modules using electrical measurement equipment such as multimeter, DSO
- Perform tests to record product specific test parameters using specialized tools
- Support test engineers with test setup
- Using pre-designed software scripts collect and process test data
- Generate and share report with engineering team
- Create, submit, and track crimp requests
- Track inventory supply of harnesses, terminals, electronic components etc.
- Inventory removal and submission requests
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Basic understanding of analog/digital electronics
- Knowledge of electrical test equipment – Oscilloscope, multimeter etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of power and/or signal circuits
- Working knowledge of Altium, or equivalent PCB design software.
- Knowledge of soldering electronics components
- Knowledge/experience with accelerometers, microphones etc.
- Preferably previous internship experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For more information:
- Visit the Molex website at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.