Process and Applications Engineering Co-Op/Intern - Fall 2022
As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for a broad spectrum of industries, Eco-Tec a Koch Separation Solutions company is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
Eco-Tec is looking for a Process and Applications Engineering Co-Op Student to start this September. They will support the Process and Applications Engineering (PAE) Team with functions including: researching technical information to assist in Team Innovation activities; aiding in equipment sizing and process design; supporting the generation of reports, proposals and other process documents.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Provide assistance to the PAE manager and other PAE team members.
· Assist in the innovation of applications by researching technical information and providing summary reports/presentations.
· Assist in process design and equipment sizing.
· Support design basis development.
· Aid in updating standard proposals and application manuals.
· Attend PAE departmental meetings.
· Support the preparation of the Process Design Packages (PDP) for systems.
· Assist in providing detailed and accurate supporting materials for projects.
· Responsible for compliance with the Company’s Workplace Health and Safety Rules, Policies and Procedures.
· Perform other related duties as required by the PAE Manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
· Currently enrolled Chemical Engineering student in at least the 2nd year of degree program.
· Must be open-minded and willing to learn new skills.
· Able to prioritize and plan tasks to achieve on-time completion, results and detail oriented.
· Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English.
· Must analyze problems and effectively communicate reasons for proposed solutions.
· Must be able to work effectively with other staff, fostering teamwork and cooperation throughout the company.
· Legally eligible to work in Canada
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.