Corporate Development Analyst Intern - 2022
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon. INVISTA's businesses include Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
INVISTA is seeking a Corporate Development Analyst Intern within our Strategy and Business Development group at our corporate office in Wichita, KS. In this highly collaborative role, the Analyst Intern will participate in supporting our business through analysis, and due diligence of investment opportunities. Successful candidates will be expected to display entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, complex problem solving, and critical thinking skills while proactively driving results.
In order to be successful, the candidate should be able to do the following:
- Effectively communicate with business partners
- Perform financial analysis to drive meaningful insights
- Work with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
This position will be based in Wichita.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in conducting research and analysis to assess the competitive landscape, trends, strategic fit, and potential risks of proposed strategic projects
- Develop and maintain dashboards and presentations that track and analyze industry M&A activity
- Assist in developing and presenting financial models and tools to value potential opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Be seeking a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business related field
- Interest in in financial modelling while aligning with key business partners
- Proficiency using MS Excel