Genesis Robotics Sales and Marketing Co-Op Spring 2022
Genesis has a unique new opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Co-op Student looking to contribute to a truly unique business environment. You will help us build a world-class Sales and Marketing operation. The ideal candidate will have a creative approach to problem solving and can help guide us as we commercialize our inventive core actuation (electric motors, gears, combined actuators) technologies.
You will be pivotal in developing best practices as we scale our Sales and Marketing capability and capacity. Reporting to the team lead, you will collaborate with high-caliber engineering professionals as well as a talented array of technologists from multiple disciplines.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Work directly with and support the marketing & communication team as we continue telling the world about Genesis and our technology.
- Manage the Genesis social media channels.
- Support project management within the marketing team from an administrative perspective.
- Help in the creation and curation of marketing content (visual and written).
- Support the Sales and Marketing team in developing and curating customer specific communication and content.
- Work with the Business Development team to research potential accounts and to manage and maintain customer data.
- Support the business development team with external facing activities, events and communications.
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and outside of the box when approaching challenges.
- Adaptable to rapid project changes in your day-to-day work flow.
- Preference given to candidates with project management experience.
- Strong preference given to candidates with experience in simple graphic design.
- Preference given to candidates with sales & online marketing experience.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced R&D environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in both oral and written English.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
WHO IS GENESIS ROBOTICS?
Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies develops and commercializes innovative actuation technologies, including electric motors and gears, for robotics and other end markets. Our core patented product is a high-torque direct drive robotic actuator – the LiveDrive™. The LiveDrive™, along with a growing portfolio of other motion technologies, will power the world’s fastest, safest, and most versatile robots.
Located in Langley, British Columbia, our rapidly growing team is currently made up of 100+ individuals with diverse skillsets: PhD engineers, designers, physicists, mathematicians, highly skilled machinists and fabricators, and business development and sales professionals.
Genesis received a strategic, majority stake investment from Koch Industries in April 2018. As a part of the Koch family, we are now able to leverage the capabilities and strength of one of the world’s largest private companies as we look to bring our technologies to the world.
See more at our website: http://www.genesis-robotics.com/
our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5azmfUwUcfAvJn8jl1_eg
and on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/17962496/