Human Resource Generalist - 2022
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista, and Guardian manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kick start your career with us by applying today!
What you will do in your role
Our Human Resources Full-time opportunity will have a focus in the Generalist function in Wichita, KS.
- Provide day-to-day HR support to leaders in functional areas including, but not limited to talent management, compensation, compliance, disciplinary action, and career development
- Serve as a contact for employees; respond to questions regarding HR related topics including but not limited to the Infor myHR system, personnel information, and interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Coach leaders in proper application of the MBM® compensation philosophy and practices. Stay informed of true, real-time market alternatives for workforce
- Partner with the legal and compliance departments as needed/required to understand legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, managing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide research, analysis, and data to assist in effective decision making
- Enrolled in Bachelor level degree program; with a graduation date no later than June 2022
- Experience/interest/education related to Human Resources
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship now or in the future
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment