Survey Research Coordinator (i360)
i360 helps unlock the full potential of data by bringing to bear a unique collection of data assets and capabilities that deliver for clients. Founded in 2009, i360 quickly became an industry leader in the political and issue advocacy space, building a comprehensive dataset on US voters and consumers as well as software and analytical tools which have become dominant in the industry. In 2017, i360 was acquired by Koch Industries, expanding our data and data science capabilities to cover supply chain, logistics, market forecasting and operations priorities. By serving both the consumer marketing and commercial data science industries, we utilize our unique vantage point to create solutions that are highly differentiated and designed to give clients a true competitive advantage.
i360 is seeking a Survey Research Coordinator to join its analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The Survey Research coordinator will support our growing survey research capability by coordinating communication with clients, organizing project files and contracts, maintaining internal records, managing client billing, programming online surveys, and helping to construct survey research proposals and client reports.
This is a fantastic entry-level position for a hard-working individual interested in learning more about survey research, political polling, and the commercial market research industry.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and demonstrate strong ability in the following areas:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Interest in quickly learning on the job and exponentially growing your professional skillset
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Using and updating internal project management tools to efficiently allocate team resources
- Communicating with survey research clients to schedule meetings, coordinate project details, and advance client projects
- Programming client surveys and scripting logic into i360’s survey hosting software
- Coordinating client contracts and billing
- Assisting in the development of client proposals
- Editing and proofreading outgoing client reports
- Learning the ins-and-outs of survey research and market research methodologies and techniques
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience programming online surveys, using tools such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Alchemer, Typeform, QuestionPro, etc.
- 1+ year of internship or work experience in a project coordinator / admin support role
- Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience (can include internship) working at a polling firm, market research agency, or consumer / customer insights department
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com