Human Resources Intern
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an Intern to support Phillips-Medisize Human Resources team at our Operations Center in Eau Claire, WI.
This is an immediate part-time position. Candidate should be available to work 15-20 hours during the school year, including school breaks. It is a paid position.
This internship position is full-time through the summer and part-time during the school year.
- This is a temporary position suitable for students pursuing a degree in Human Resources
- The person in this position will gain knowledge of various HR processes, working with the HR information system, and other corporate HR functions. It is largely administrative in nature
- Maintain hardcopy files systems including the personnel and recruiting files and provide information from files as requested
- Processes verifications of employment requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in Bachelor level degree program; prefer sophomore level or above
- Experience/interest/education related to Human Resources
- Previous experience in an office environment handling confidential information preferred
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship now or in the future
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com