Supply Chain Intern - Summer 2021
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kick start your career with us by applying today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
As the second-largest private company in America, Koch Industries continues to transform the way we do business. Interns at Koch companies learn about our unique Market-Based Management culture, partner with interns from other disciplines on case studies, and participate in our Innovation Challenge. Join us with Georgia-Pacific Professional in Green Bay, WI!
Georgia-Pacific Professional, located in Green Bay, WI, is seeking a talented individual to join our Customer Service team. GP Professional is a leading provider of hygienic dispensing systems, towels, tissues, soaps, air fresheners, wipers, cups, cutlery and napkins. We provide a range of products featuring well-known product brands such as enMotion®, Compact®, SofPull®, Brawny Industrial™, EasyNap®, Dixie® and SmartStock® to various market segments. For more information about GP Professional, please visit: www.gppro.com.
- Maintaining effective customer relations through prompt and efficient service
- Initiating all order and pricing related business and policy changes with customers
- Working with customers on forecasting accuracy to maximize truckload utilization and correct mode of transportation
- Managing purchase orders from order to cash for Commercial and Meal & Beverage
- Documenting customer interactions and communicating issues in an effective and timely manner
- Acting as a liaison between buyers and sales representatives, mill and outside warehouses, shipping, transportation, product supply, and revenue management
The Experience You Will Bring
Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a Business, Supply Chain, Data Analytics, or Industrial Engineering degree program for the duration of the internship with an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and December 2022.
Let’s keep the conversation going! Visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more information about the Koch Companies.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf