Engineering Development Program
Engineers at Georgia-Pacific are encouraged to stretch beyond established boundaries with innovative manufacturing solutions to advance our company’s competitive position. Early Career roles span a wide range of assignments, and include projects such as:
- Partnering with external and internal customers to design new products and enhance existing products
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines to design, budget, and execute projects involving new equipment installations and upgrades of existing equipment
- Analysis of manufacturing processes to suggest improvements, including leading the efforts on improvement opportunities
- Leading efforts to add and improve increasing efficiency in our manufacturing processes
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position will be part of the Central Process Engineering Group. We have the expectation that the knowledge and experience gained in this position will provide a foundation for other roles throughout the mill.
- Analytical Skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Interpersonal communication and collaborative teamwork skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability and desire to follow detailed safety precautions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Graduating on or before May 2021
What Will Put You Ahead
- Classroom project or work experience such as internship/co-op in engineering or full-time employment in a related role.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf