Engineers at Georgia-Pacific are encouraged to stretch beyond established boundaries with innovative manufacturing solutions to advance our company’s competitive position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Investigating and evaluating long-term compatibility of emerging technologies in the industry
- Maintaining close working relationships with equipment and raw material suppliers to advance our current technologies and create more value
- Facilitating technology development and benchmark work between manufacturing operations at different facilities
- Participating in activities with professional associations, universities and technical institutions
- Engineering Development Program participants generally will be placed into one of the following roles: Process Engineering, Project Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Reliability Engineering or Process Control Engineering.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering with an anticipated graduation date by May 2021.
- Pursuing a degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Analytical Skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Interpersonal communication and collaborative teamwork skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability and desire to follow detailed safety precautions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf