Mechanical Engineering Co-Op
As an engineering intern at Molex, you will have the opportunity to use your education to tackle real world engineering challenges. You will support the research and development of next generation in-vehicle communications networks and test prototypes as guided by a mentoring Engineer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and build enclosure and supports
- Build and test different type of prototypes
- Assist with Product Design
- Assist with CAD models and drawing creation
- Measure parametric values of communications channel.
- Conduct analysis activities per testing results to understand how that translates into the product.
- Perform environmental testing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or related Engineering field.
- Must be on track to graduate by May of 2022 or 2023.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours week
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of basic mechanics of design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumption, observes results and makes corrections.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf