Injection Mold Technician - 3rd Shift
Injection Mold Technician - 3rd Shift – Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking an Injection Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Trouble shooting and processing of injection molding machines, robotics, and vision systems.
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety, and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Technicians on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
The experience you will bring.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least Six (6) months experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and or reporting
- At least Six (6) months experience using hand tools, such as wrenches, pliers, hammers, saws, and screw drivers
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in an industrial setting
- At least one (1) year of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience working with plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- 8 Hour Third Shift, Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf