Technical Project Management Intern
Who are we?
As technical project management intern, you will have the opportunity to use your education and experiences to tackle real world project management, engineering, and manufacturing challenges. You will support the manufacturing automation and testing services department with project management activities such as developing manufacturing cost strategy, managing RFQ/RFI activities, develop production launching plan, and correlating with machinery vendors. This is a perfect opportunity for engineering majored candidates looking for expand their career roadmap into project management field.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage engineering/technical focused projects, to ensure delivery in time, on budget with high quality.
- Serve as point of contact to drive the manufacture RFI/RFQ activities between the cross functional teams.
- Ability to fit and grow in the fast-paced work environment.
- Manage outside vendor as necessary.
- Good oral and written communication
The Experience You Will Bring
- Majoring in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related engineering field.
- On track to graduate by May 2022 or 2023
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge on project management software and fundamentals (MS project, Polarion, JIRA).
- Passion in manufacturing automation industry, such as electronic, mechanical, and automotive connectivity devices.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf