Mechanical Engineering Intern/Co-Op
Who are we?
As an engineering intern at Molex you will have the opportunity to use your education to tackle real world engineering challenges. You will support the mechanical engineering backplane department with activities such as building and testing prototypes for automotive applications as guided by a mentoring Engineer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in the Process Development
- Develop and build fixtures
- Build and test different type of prototypes
- Collect the data and perform Failure analysis of various products
- Assist with Product Design
- Assist with CAD models and drawing creation
- Conduct analysis activities per testing results to understand how that translates into the product.
- Always Follow Molex guiding principles and operating procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or related Engineering Field
- Must be on track to graduate by May of 2022 or 2023
Want to learn more?
Let’s keep the conversation going! Visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more information about the Koch Companies.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf