Rotational Program Engineer - Commercial Trac
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an Engineer for our Engineering Rotational Program – Commercial Trac. The position offers the opportunity to learn many aspects of a contract manufacturing organization. Our Rotational Program has been in existence for 30+ years! This is a full-time salaried position with expected placement at the end of the 18-month program at one of our U.S. based facilities.
Phillips-Medisize is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions. The specialty commercial business unit provides contract manufacturing of advanced injection molded components for customers in the consumer, automotive and defense markets. Backed by the combined global resources of Molex and its parent company Koch Industries, Phillips-Medisize’s core advantage is the knowledge of its people to integrate design, molding, electronics, and automation, providing innovative, high-quality manufacturing solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Commercial Trac Rotational Program Engineers are typically in the Rotational Program for an 18-month period, involving up to three 6-month rotations at Phillips-Medisize facilities in Medford and Phillips, Wisconsin. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Will learn about the Company’s capabilities, work with a team of mentors and managers, and be exposed to senior engineers and management through group and individual activities.
- Could be provided the opportunity to try different areas of engineering, positions may include: Project, Manufacturing and Quality.
- Will be offered career development opportunities and career path training.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in one of these engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Manufacturing, Plastics, or Engineering Technology
- Internship/Co-op/work experience in engineering
- The candidate must be willing to move every 6 months to a new facility
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship now or in the future
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in manufacturing, injection molding, tooling, materials, part design, robotics and affiliated processes; to include secondary operations and automation, is preferred for most roles.
- Knowledge of Minitab, SAP, CAD, SolidWorks, Excel
- Understand Statistical Process Control (SPC), attribute charting, Xbar & R charts, process capability studies, Pareto and cause/effect charts and DOE
- Ability to manage small programs with limited assistance from others
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf