Engineer, Rotational Program
The Rotation Program Engineer role is to gain experience in various areas of engineering (product design, manufacturing / process, and quality) and determine an area to further develop in their career. Additionally, the role is to assist / augment engineering efforts as needed by supporting Sr. Engineers and managers on projects, testing, generating models, Engineering changes, technical documents etc. This may also include temporary assignments in or outside of the continental United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Under the guidance of experienced engineers and managers, work on engineering projects as assigned and continue to seek out learning opportunities for gain further experience and knowledge within current assigned area
- Provide technical support to engineering teams as well as manufacturing and quality as needed. This may include but not limited to design work, testing, document management, etc.
- Participate in design verification activities and to help ensure that design / process meets the needs of the customer.
- Participate in meetings with different functional teams as needed.
- Proactively seek out information and feedback on current assignment from others as well as develop working relationships with related work teams.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. (OPEN TO ALL ENGINEERING BACKGROUNDS.)
- Internship/Co-op or work experience in engineering.
- Ability to take on 6-month assignments (possibly at different locations with the need for relocation) for the first 18 months of employment or as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Design experience of electrical products such as connectors.
- Familiar with solid modeling to generate 3D finite element models.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and solve problems with sound solutions
- Good understanding of transmission lines.
- Good verbal and written skills for exchange of information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Familiarity with S-parameters.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Good understanding of material properties.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf