HR Analyst Co-op
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you looking to create value applying the skills you have learned in school? Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a HR Analyst Co-op to join our team in Wichita! https://kochengineeredsolutions.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Co-ops will have the opportunity to gain experience working with a global team and make an impact by providing others reliable and accurate data to drive business decisions. In addition to being a contributor on the team, you will learn about our unique Principle Based Management culture and enjoy a variety of networking events to promote lasting career connections.
The roles at Koch are rapidly transforming with the use of technology enabling us to shift our traditional roles to become more analytical. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and passionate about data analysis, intellectually curious, and instinctively collaborative. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills that you can apply throughout your career including economic analysis, influencing others, and critical thinking skills.
The ideal candidate would be able to begin immediately with the potential to convert to a full-time role within Koch upon graduation based on performance starting Summer 2024.
As a co-op on our team, you will be responsible for:
- Being the initial point-of-contact for HR team regarding data, configuration, and HR technology systems (Kronos, Infor myHR, Tableau, etc.)
- Reviewing quality of data globally and work with KES team members to correct
- Building valuable dashboards and reports based on collaboration with HR team members
- Performing analysis of and execute highest-value automation opportunities
- Managing KES HR SharePoint and HR systems security
- Supporting KES HR technology project execution
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau to present data insights
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, including pivot tables and charts
- Knowledge of descriptive statistical measures (mean, median, percentiles, standard deviation)
- Ability to work ~20 hours year-round (with opportunity for increased hours through summers)
- Ability to commute to Wichita office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience building automated processes with Alteryx
- Experience with HR data
- Graduating no later than December 2024
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.