Data Management Analyst Co-Op
This job posting is no longer active.
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista, and Guardian manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the U.S by WayUp. The internship opportunity will be a 12-week program running from late-May to early August 2023.
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op, or new graduate there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kick start your career with us by applying today!
The Data Management Analyst Co-op helps support the master data capability by monitoring and maintaining data in various applications in addition to running reconciliation processes. Identification and implementation of process improvements includes working with Accounting, Product Control, Credit, Risk, and IT.
Candidates for this role should possess critical thinking and effective communication skills, can analyze problems, and help implement solutions. Candidates should also be detail oriented, proactive, internally motivated, and willing to initiate change in a fast-paced organization while maintaining integrity and compliance. Come join our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Day to day management of master and reference data across numerous KM&T applications
- Run reconciliation process and work with business groups to resolve variances
- Identify gaps in data governance and coordinate across teams to ensure resolution
- Execute on requirements, testing, and implementation of sustainable automation solutions
- Exercising full compliance with KM&T Trading Standards and constantly working to the strengthen KM&T’s control environment
- Contribute to related projects and analysis
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related technical role
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas and the ability to manage data
- May be required to work rotating holidays due to global support
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Initative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
- Knowledge of writing and editing SQL queries
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.