IT Infrastructure Analyst Co-Op/Intern
This job posting is no longer active.
Who Are We?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista, and Guardian manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. which is one of the largest private companies in the world. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 120,000 people worldwide. For more information on INVISTA, visit our website or watch this video to see how our business makes a difference. This co-op/internship opportunity will be a program designed around your education starting this spring for 15-20 hours a week, with a flexible work schedule adapted around your school schedule.
We are looking for an IT Intern based at our Orange, TX Site supporting IT Infrastructure devices, end-user computing, network, server, and global technology initiatives.
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op, or recent graduate there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
IT Infrastructure Analyst – Intern
INVISTA is looking for an intern to support site infrastructure, troubleshoot solutions, identify gaps, and opportunity to improve technology and solutions in Orange, TX.
A Day in The Life COULD Include:
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and Principle Based Management™ philosophy to excel at:
- Organization of site inventory, asset labeling and maintaining compliant workspaces
- 1st & 2nd Line Support to site-based users
- Troubleshooting systems and gathering detailed requirements
- Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised. You will need to identify, prioritize, and see issue through to resolution
- Support & Maintenance of Servers, Computers, Print and Network equipment
- Updating IT Infrastructure documentation where required
- Complete safety training and operate within site access and industrial safety requirements
- Work in a variety of environments, including indoor/outdoor industrial spaces, server rooms, network riser closets and office spaces
- Customer focused mindset – ability to interact with business contacts to enable technologies and resolve issues to ensure users feel confident and comfortable using the IT resources available
- Participate in global IT support teams for operational support, team meetings and project deployments
- Potential for Invista inter-site travel supporting organizational initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
· Currently enrolled or graduate of a degree, or certificate program related to one of the following areas: Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, or related IT field
· Available to work 15-20 hours a week: Primary hours between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM but will have flexibility to work around your school schedule
· Excellent customer handling and inter-personal skills, and the ability to cope with change and adapt quickly
· High level of knowledge of Microsoft and Apple operating systems; including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, server patching, VMWare
What Will Put You Ahead
· Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
· Prior experience in IT or related field
This role is not eligible for employment-based sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.