Application Developer Intern (i360)
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology. The Applications Developer Intern will be an integral member of the development team and help build data driven web and mobile applications systems for Summer 2023.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidates must demonstrate technical writing skills through writing samples
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as Applications Developer to support multiple on-going projects as well as develop new customized applications
- Interact with project teams and clients to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust but simple solutions
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful
- Document application and data designs for non-technical clients
- Help promote application and data management best practices on projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Similar
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf