Leadership Development Engineering Program
At Guardian, we share one Vision – to create value for our customers and society, and to constantly innovate to improve the value we create. Guardian and its family of companies employ 17,000 people that live and work in over 25 countries across five continents, playing diverse roles in multiple industries. Leadership Development - Guardian Industries is looking to fill full-time positions within our leadership development program. Guardian offers an interactive growth program that will enable you to become a successful leader within our team. We are searching for motivated principled entrepreneurs that will hit the ground running with the long term goal of maximum value creation for Guardian Industries and society.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The program consists of various developmental stages during which you will be working closely with a personal designated mentor.
· Technical knowledge and abilities will be developed by actively participating in hands on projects focused on continuous improvement and process innovation.
· Professional and personal skills will be molded by taking part in leadership activities centered around performance management and teambuilding.
· You will rotate across the major operational processes in the plant to gain both a technical and leadership knowledge base of those areas. The length of time in the development program varies.
· The program is unique in the fact that it can be tailored to all individuals based on their skillsets and interests.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Enrolled in an engineering degree program, available for full-time work by June of 2023
- Interest in working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to relocate to Geneva, NY
After successful completion of the program and with the recommendation of your mentor you will be assigned to a permanent position based on your comparative advantage. Your mentor will continue to monitor your progress to ensure you transition successfully into your new leadership role. After your transition you will continue to be periodically evaluated by your mentor and supervisor for future developmental opportunities or possible new assignments.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf