Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Accounting & Analyst Co-op
Are you an aspiring junior looking to apply the real time skills learned in school and contribute to a team prior to next summer? Maybe you are a senior who will be attending graduate school and are looking for part-time work experience to kickstart your career? Or even a senior who has a lighter workload your last year and would like to test drive your career? Apply with us today!
We are currently looking to add fall or spring co-ops to our team in Wichita, KS to help support accounting and anlyst roles.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Co-ops will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced accountants and analysts. In addition to being a contributor on the team, you will learn about our unique Principal-Based Management culture and enjoy a variety of networking events to promote lasting career connections.
The roles at Koch are rapidly transforming due to the use of technology that enables us to shift our traditional roles to become more analytical. You will walk away from your co-op with new skills that you can apply throughout your career including professional skepticism, judgement, and critical thinking skills.
As a co-op on our team, you may have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to transactional systems and analytical reporting tools while supporting business operations and decision making
- Assist in managing Koch’s daily cash activity and short-term investments, as well as support the management of trading & investment portfolios
- Support the logistics, operations, or procurement arms of the business
Koch’s co-op program has a way for you to explore your passions, discover your comparative advantages, and learn new skills to further your impact and reach your full potential.
The role has the potential to convert to an intern or full-time role based on performance.
Look no further than Koch Industries!
The Experience You Will Bring
- Enrolled in a degree, certificate program, or workforce training program related to Accounting, Tax, Finance, Economics, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Quantitative Finance, or related business degree
- Currently available to work at least 20-25 hours/week starting in fall 2022 or spring 2023 in Wichita, KS
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience with data analytics platforms, business process technology, and basic coding skills such as PowerBI, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, and robotic process automation
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong critical and entrepreneurial thinking skills
- Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
Want to Learn More?
Choosing the right place to start a successful career is challenging. Koch Industries stands apart, providing a combination of diverse roles, abundant resources, personalized development, and a work/life balance that encourages less burnout and greater satisfaction.
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, INVISTA and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Let’s keep the conversation going! Visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more information about the Koch Companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com