INVISTA Digital Solutions Co-Op
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista, and Guardian manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the U.S by WayUp. The internship opportunity will be a 12-week program running from late-May to early August 2023. This co-op opportunity will be a program running as soon as possible until late May, with the opportunity to transition into full time summer internship from late-May to early August 2023.
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op, or new graduate there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
Digital Solutions Specialist - Co-Op
INVISTA is looking for a co-op to support low code and process automation tools, drive adoption and identify gaps and opportunity to improve technology and solutions in Wichita, KS.
As a Digital Solutions Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for providing functional support, maintaining low code tool platform, and driving adoption within the INVISTA Organization. This role will work closely with customers to drive best practice around development and support of low code solutions and continue to learn new tools and functionality.What You Will Do In Your Role
The goals for this role are to drive/establish:
· Working with business partners to gather requirements and develop prototypes
· Troubleshoot technical issues on a variety of low code/automation tools
· Support Citizen Developers to improve their knowledge of tools and functionality
· Support development of complex solutions
· Ensure proper documentation is in place to capture common issues and their resolution.
· Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities.
A Day in The Life COULD Include:
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and Principle Based Management™ philosophy to excel at:
· Supporting/Building mobile applications and integrations with enterprise tools
· Partnering with key business/capability resources
· Learning new technology
· Problem Solving
· First Contact for Support of Tickets assigned to Business Solutions Group
The Experience You Will Bring
· Currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program related to one of the following areas: Information Systems, Management, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, or related IT field
· Eligible for full-time employment by August 2024
· Able to work in the United States without employer based sponsorship
· Available to work 10-20 hours a week: Primary hours between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM but will have flexibility to work around your school schedule
What Will Put You Ahead
· Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
· Experience in an IT related field
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Koch-company full time interns/co-ops are eligible for a comprehensive medical plan that comes with prescription drug coverage and expert resources including second opinions and surgery support as well as weight and diabetes management. We focus on making healthcare resources available through advanced apps, from the comfort of home. With enrollment in the medical plan, you have access to a tax-free savings opportunity for healthcare expenses (Heath Savings Account).
You and all members of your household are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional mental health counseling, financial and legal consultations, and concierge-level support for work-life balance like help finding child, elder or pet care – at no cost to you
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf