Warehouse Process Engineer
Ware House Transformation Engineer
Currently, we are seeking Ware House Transformation Process Engineer to join our team. This professional multitasker will be responsible for warehouse and shipping area. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail oriented, and able to analyze big data of inventory and material frequently. Ensure Safe, and Efficient operations toward achieving the department KPI’s.
- Ensuring compliance with the Environment, Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensures Safe and Efficient Operation of the department.
- Owner of the department Transformation Roadmap
- Prioritization of different opportunities based in created value
- Leverage initiatives and proven practices within processes.
- Fast specialized support to accelerate improvement initiatives within the department
- Supports the introduction in the shift of the different initiatives (internal / external)
- Propose new ideas / experiments to operations
Qualifications and skills:
- New graduate is welcome.
- Engineering education background
- High level of responsibility and security awareness for your area of responsibility with entrepreneurial thinking and action.
- Good knowledge of English in words and writing.
- Safe handling of MS-Office applications.
- Good in logical thinking, problem solving and analytical.
- High commitment, initiative, and reliability.