MBA Strategy & Business Development Intern - Summer 2023
At Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kick start your career with us by applying today!
KES is a dynamic network of businesses that work together seamlessly to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. We have global engineering and sales offices, research and development, manufacturing facilities, comprehensive aftermarket support and more than 4,000 full-time employees across the globe. Our capabilities improve performance, operational efficiency, and safety through reliable, proven, integrated technologies and services. Current KES core technologies include mass transfer, combustion engineering & pollution control, heat transfer, membranes and filtration, actuation systems for robotics and automation, intelligent electric grid and next generation asset integrity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- We are seeking a strategy & business development intern
- The internship will be based in Wichita, KS.
- The intern will assist in problem solving and opportunity evaluation, including strategic and financial analysis, and the creation of business plans for high potential opportunities. The intern will be considered, upon graduation, for full-time employment in most major cities (preference for full-time conversion to be based in Wichita KS, Chicago IL, or Houston TX).
The Experience You Will Bring
- Enrolled in a graduate MBA program, certificate program, or workforce training program related to finance, economics, or related business field
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in business, engineering or technical roles
- Eligible for full time employment no later than Winter 2023 or Summer 2024
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong critical and entrepreneurial thinking skills
- Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf