PARTNER STRATEGY CO-OP
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you an aspiring junior looking to apply the skills learned in school real-time? Maybe you are a senior who will be attending graduate school and are looking for part-time work experience to kickstart your career? Or even a senior who has a lighter workload your last year and would like to test drive your career in a part-time role? We have an opportunity for you!
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for a Partner Strategy Co-op to join our team part-time during this school year. The Partner Strategy Coordinator will create value by being a single point of contact for all vendor contracts and data, allowing KBX Tech to have a streamlined vendor management system. This role will be support the Director of Partner Strategy to ensure KBX Tech is maintaining current contracts and contact information for vendors, researching technology alternatives when reviewing potential vendors to partner with, and assisting in the identification of areas for efficiencies and cost savings through data analysis. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and a passion for building and maintaining relationships. A hybrid work schedule is offered for this role, but candidates must be located near our office locations in Wichita, KS or Green Bay, WI.
Who Are We?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day.
KBX Technology Solutions is a creator of innovative transportation management software! We got our start as the IT department for KBX Logistics, one of the largest 3rd-party logistics companies in the US, and have since grown to be an independent company! With Koch Industries as our parent company, KBX Tech is on the cutting edge of Koch’s digital transformation and is undergoing a multi-million-dollar initiative to launch our software into the transportation market. We continuously strive to create a competitive advantage by delivering logistics technologies and solutions that our customers need to grow their business. For more information on KBX, visitwww.KBX.com.
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the US by WayUp. This is largely because we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in; as an intern, co-op, or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard, and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review contracts for any expiration dates and proactively initiative renewal conversations
- Add new vendors to Salesforce and Sharepoint
- Maintain an accurate listing of all KBX Tech vendors in tracking portal, including requesting new vendors be added and making changes to existing vendor information
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and save vendor costs
- Request license increases when business dictates need
- Create vendor performance scorecards and report out findings to key stakeholders
- Proactively escalate any data, licensing, or performance errors that negatively impact KBX Tech or the vendor
- Research alternatives when reviewing potential vendors to partner with
- Collaborate with the Director of Partner Strategy to complete various ad hoc projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the co-op
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
- Currently available to work at least 20-25 hours/week
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Enrolled in a degree program of Supply Chain or Business
- Experience working in the transportation/logistics industry
- Experience in a customer or vendor support/management role
Want To Learn More?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.