Partner Strategy Co-op
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you an aspiring junior looking to apply the skills learned in school real-time? Maybe you are a senior who will be attending graduate school and are looking for part-time work experience to kickstart your career? Or even a senior who has a lighter workload your last year and would like to test drive your career in a part-time role? We have an opportunity for you!
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for a Partner Strategy Co-op to join our team part-time during this school year. The Partner Strategy Coordinator will create value by being a single point of contact for all vendor contracts and data, allowing KBX Tech to have a streamlined vendor management system. This role will be support the Director of Partner Strategy to ensure KBX Tech is maintaining current contracts and contact information for vendors, researching technology alternatives when reviewing potential vendors to partner with, and assisting in the identification of areas for efficiencies and cost savings through data analysis. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and a passion for building and maintaining relationships. A hybrid work schedule is offered for this role, but candidates must be located near our office locations in Wichita, KS or Green Bay, WI.
Who Are We?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day.
KBX Technology Solutions is a creator of innovative transportation management software! We got our start as the IT department for KBX Logistics, one of the largest 3rd-party logistics companies in the US, and have since grown to be an independent company! With Koch Industries as our parent company, KBX Tech is on the cutting edge of Koch’s digital transformation and is undergoing a multi-million-dollar initiative to launch our software into the transportation market. We continuously strive to create a competitive advantage by delivering logistics technologies and solutions that our customers need to grow their business. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the US by WayUp. This is largely because we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in; as an intern, co-op, or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard, and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review contracts for any expiration dates and proactively initiative renewal conversations
- Add new vendors to Salesforce and Sharepoint
- Maintain an accurate listing of all KBX Tech vendors in tracking portal, including requesting new vendors be added and making changes to existing vendor information
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and save vendor costs
- Request license increases when business dictates need
- Create vendor performance scorecards and report out findings to key stakeholders
- Proactively escalate any data, licensing, or performance errors that negatively impact KBX Tech or the vendor
- Research alternatives when reviewing potential vendors to partner with
- Collaborate with the Director of Partner Strategy to complete various ad hoc projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship (May - August 2023)
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
- Currently available to work at least 20-25 hours/week
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Enrolled in a degree program of Supply Chain or Business
- Experience working in the transportation/logistics industry
- Experience in a customer or vendor support/management role
Want To Learn More?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.