Carrier Communication Specialist - Full Time 2023
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for a Carrier Communication Specialist to join our team. The Carrier Communication Specialist is responsible for maintaining our connectivity with our carriers, leveraging real-time data to find opportunities for innovation, as well as providing ongoing support through monitoring, reporting, and testing. Carriers are from of all modes, domestic and international. This role allows our business to provide global visibility to our customers on where their products are as they are transported.
Who Are We?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day.
KBX Technology Solutions is a creator of innovative transportation management software! We got our start as the IT department for KBX Logistics, one of the largest 3rd-party logistics companies in the US, and have since grown to be an independent company! With Koch Industries as our parent company, KBX Tech is on the cutting edge of Koch’s digital transformation and is undergoing a multi-million-dollar initiative to launch our software into the transportation market. We continuously strive to create a competitive advantage by delivering logistics technologies and solutions that our customers need to grow their business. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
As a new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard, and gain real experience. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain an understanding of individual customer visibility expectations
- Consistently apply KBX Tech’s integration standards, technical business processes, and carrier data and mapping best practices (including EDI, API, and TOPS To Go app)
- Utilize databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information
- Support Operational Excellence through the creation of KPIs and metrics to monitor and quantify continuous improvement efforts
- Analyze core KPIs by performing ad-hoc analyses to enable data-driven decisions
- Share carrier compliance data analysis with domestic carrier team for remediation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible for full-time hire by June 2023
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or professional work experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- Enrolled in a degree program of Supply Chain or Business
- Experience working in the transportation/logistics industry
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Experience using PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- A basic understanding of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Application Program Interface (API)
Want To Learn More?
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter
You and all members of your household are also automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional mental health counseling, financial and legal consultations and concierge-level support for work-life balance like help finding child, elder or pet care – at no cost to you!
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. This role isn't eligible for visa sponsorship. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf.