Application Support Co-op - Part Time
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you an aspiring junior looking to apply the skills learned in school real-time? Maybe you are a senior who will be attending graduate school and are looking for part-time work experience to kickstart your career? Or even a senior who has a lighter workload your last year and would like to test drive your career in a part-time role? We have an opportunity for you!
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for an Application Support Co-op to join our Application Support team part-time during this school year! This role will partner with a team to support a suite of SaaS transportation products by sharing product knowledge and technical documentation with customers, product teams, and customer success teams. Good communication, trouble-shooting skills, and an understanding of cloud technologies will be additional keys to success. A hybrid work schedule is offered for this role, but candidates must be located near our office locations in Wichita, KS or Green Bay, WI.
Who Are We?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day.
KBX Technology Solutions is a creator of innovative transportation management software! We got our start as the IT department for KBX Logistics, one of the largest 3rd-party logistics companies in the US, and have since grown to be an independent company! With Koch Industries as our parent company, KBX Tech is on the cutting edge of Koch’s digital transformation and is undergoing a multi-million-dollar initiative to launch our software into the transportation market. We continuously strive to create a competitive advantage by delivering logistics technologies and solutions that our customers need to grow their business. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the US by WayUp. This is largely because we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in; as an intern, co-op, or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard, and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be the product expert and provide technical & non-technical (functional questions) support via tickets, phone, and chat
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Analyze, track, and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps, compile, and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs
- Coordinate any problem tickets or process issues with our offshore technical support and product teams
- Work closely with product teams on developing technical documentation and knowledge articles for our customers
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and product enhancements to improve customer experience.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a degree program related to one of the following areas for the duration of the co-op: Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Math, or related IT field
- Currently available to work at least 20-25 hours/week
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a customer support role
- Experience utilizing any ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, Salesforce etc.,) to review, update, and resolve tickets
- Experience writing basic SQL queries to retrieve data from one or more tables and to look into server logs
- Eligible for full-time hire by June 2024
Want To Learn More?
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.