Molex Business Development Intern 2023
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, INVISTA and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
The majority of Business Development opportunities across Molex are in Lisle, IL.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Organizational Change Management
- Support Molex priority transformation programs from a traditional Organizational Change Management (OCM) perspective:
- Stakeholder analysis
- Sponsorship management
- Risk analysis
- Communications strategy and execution
- Adoption and engagement
- Support the Molex Digital Organization via strategies and activities centered on:
- Leadership & Team Alignment
- High Performing Teams
- Org Design
- Talent Management
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Experience/Engagement
Communications Strategy & Execution
- Support the Molex Digital Organization via communication strategy and execution with focus in areas such as:
- Leadership messaging
- Organization share point
- Digital messaging
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible for full-time employment no later than summer 2024
- Enrolled in a degree, certificate program, or workforce training program related to Communications (speech communications or mass media), Organizational Development, Journalism with Public Relations focus, Marketing-Corporate Communications, Business Psychology or MBA with interest/emphasis in org. development & communication strategy.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with data analytics platforms, business process technology, and basic coding skills such as PowerBI, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, and robotic process automation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong critical and entrepreneurial thinking skills
- Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
Want to Learn More:
Let’s keep the conversation going! Visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more information about the Koch Companies.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role may be open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf