Flint Hills Resources Rotational Program - Full-Time 2023
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, INVISTA and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Flint Hills Resources, LC operates oil refineries and chemicals plants across North America. Our Project Services team is looking for a new college grad to join our Corpus Christi, TX refinery and our Pine Bend, MN refinery in a Rotational role that would last around 12-18 months. Flint Hills Resources is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in several industrial markets.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to fulfill a one year rotation commitment at either our Corpus Christi, TX refinery or Pine Bend, MN refinery
- Enrolled in Construction Management/Construction Science program or related field such as Quantitative Field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science with a graduation date before June 2023
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contributing to the Project Services Team, integrating estimating, cost engineering and execution strategy optimization analytics on projects
- Understand Systems and Tools Application to the Project Management and project Service organization.
- Utilizing Data Sources, Organization, and Reporting
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced project environment
- Monitor Portfolio Health to drive priorities and competitive outcomes
- Understand value based on:
- Data Information Management to transform the way we work
- Work Processes and Data Integration
- Key performance indicators and matching our reporting capability to the proactively drive action
- Competitive Analysis against Industry Benchmarking
- Execution Strategy Optimization Analysis
- Data Science and Predictive Analytics Development
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com