Associate Sales Engineer Full-Time 2023
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
If you enjoy developing mutually beneficial relationships with people as much as solving technical problems, this may be the opportunity for you. This 18-month program will help you develop an understanding of electronic solutions, corporate networking, and operations in a global business environment. We are hiring technical sales full-time roles at our Lisle, IL location. Candidates must be willing to relocate now or in the near future after successful completion of the program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Program includes learning opportunities in: Sales Engineering, Business Development, Product Management, and Marketing
- Assist customers in technical needs: product design and part selection
- Identify potential sales leads and deliver leads to field sales to help grow base business.
- Grow relationships with external and internal business partners; at times traveling to develop relationships in person
- Participate in value-add projects; receive product and sales training
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a degree program with an anticipated graduation date of Dec 2022- June 2023
- Candidates must be willing to relocate now or in the near future after successful completion of the program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Collaboration skills and ability to work successfully with cross-discipline teams and build professional relationships.
- Natural curiosity and motivation for learning and contributing to the team
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and proactively solve problems.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical requirements effectively in presentation/collaboration.
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan and prioritize assigned work.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf