Molex Technical Sales Internship 2023
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
The Internship Program
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the U.S byWayUp. The internship opportunity will be a 12-week program running from late-May to early August 2023. This intern role would be with Molex, a company under Koch’s umbrella. In this role, interns will develop their sales, technical, and networking skills. High performing interns will be considered, upon graduation, for full-time 12-18 month technical sales and leadership development program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Program includes learning opportunities in: Sales Engineering, Business Development, Product Management, and Marketing
- Receive extensive product training
- Participate in knowledge share meetings with subject matter experts
- Assist customers in technical needs: product design and part selection
- Participate in value-add projects; receive product and sales training
The Experience You Will Bring
- Eligible candidates will be enrolled in a degree program with an anticipated graduation date of May 2024 - 2025
What Will Put You Ahead
- Collaboration skills and ability to work successfully with cross-discipline teams and build professional relationships.
- Natural curiosity and motivation for learning and contributing to the team
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and proactively solve problems.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical requirements effectively in presentation/collaboration.
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan and prioritize assigned work.
Koch-company full-time interns/co-ops are eligible for a comprehensive medical plan that comes with prescription drug coverage and expert resources including second opinions and surgery support as well as weight and diabetes management. We focus on making healthcare resources available through advanced apps, from the comfort of home. With enrollment in the medical plan you have access to a tax-free savings opportunity for healthcare expenses (Health Savings Account).
You and all members of your household are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional mental health counseling, financial and legal consultations and concierge-level support for work-life balance like helping finding child, elder or pet care - at no cost to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer.