Phillips-Medisize Rotational Program Engineer
Program Overview & Who are we?
The Engineering Rotational Program is designed for recent graduates to gain experience in various areas of engineering and determine an area to further develop in their career. Rotational Program Engineers are typically in the Rotational Program for an 18-month period, involving up to three 6-month rotations at either various Phillips-Medisize locations across the United States. Read more about Phillips-Medisize below:
- Phillips-Medisize– Bringing Possibilities to Life
What you will do in your role
- In this role you will assist engineering efforts by supporting Engineers and managers on projects, testing, generating models, engineering changes, technical documents and more. This may also include temporary assignments in or outside of the continental United States.
- Provide technical support to engineering teams as well as manufacturing and quality as needed. This may include but not limited to design work, testing, document management, etc.
- Participate in design verification activities and to help ensure that design / process meets the needs of the customer.
- Participate in meetings with different functional teams as needed.
- Proactively seek out information and feedback on current assignment from others as well as develop working relationships with related work teams.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering disciplines including:
- Quality, Biomedical, Manufacturing, Plastics, Mechanical, Materials Science, Industrial, Electrical, Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Microbiology
- Internship/Co-op/work experience in engineering
- The candidate must be willing to move every 6 months to a new location
- This position is not eligible for work via sponsorship now or in the future
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiar with solid modeling to generate 3D finite element models.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and solve problems with sound solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Experience in manufacturing, injection molding, tooling, materials, part design, robotics and affiliated processes; to include secondary operations and automation, is preferred for most roles.
- Knowledge of Minitab, SAP, CAD, SolidWorks, Excel
- Understand Statistical Process Control (SPC), attribute charting, Xbar & R charts, process capability studies, Pareto and cause/effect charts and DOE
- Ability to manage small programs with limited assistance from others
- Proficient in technical writing skills for example work instructions, validation reports, engineering records and quality notifications etc.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf